For years, we've been using Nod32 on both our clients and servers;
However, we've recently begun experiencing a number of issues with Nod
that are causing us to consider alternative solutions.  Just wondering
which products people are finding to be the most feature rich and
reliable? Since Nod on the server side is handling both the scanning of
files as well as the Exchange database, we  need to consider products
that offer solutions for exchange as well.
Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu <http://www.rcpd.msu.edu/>

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915