OK, I'm showing my age here...

Some years ago here at MSU, there was a newsletter called Budget
Boosters, or something like that.  Departments could post used
equipment
and gear that they wanted to get rid of, and other departments could
contact them to set a price and arrange for payment.  I can't find any
mention of it in recent web searches, so I wondered if it still
existed,
or if the services that MSU Salvage offer have totally done away with
it?  If anyone knows if Budget Boosters is still around, drop me a
line,
please.  Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836