Ok.  I'm looking for ANYONE out there that can help me out with some contribute issues we're having here in the College of Music.

Our new site was developed by another MSU unit.  We are REQUIRED to use Contribute to update it.  However, i've had 4 or 5 machines that have had various problems with connections and editing.  Everything from a couple machines can update text, but cannot drag and drop anything and cannot insert images or other elements.  However, other machines can function completely and normally on those same pages and areas.

i've also got machines that keep saying they cannot contact the server.  When most other machines are just fine.

All are using the exact same key.  I have had the key's for the site re-issued on numerous occasions to no avail.

I find it EXTREMELY frustrating that the department forcing us to us this software will do nothing but re-issue the keys.  They say all they do is administer Contribute.  And ATS says all they do is provide the servers.  So, WHO decided we were only going to be allowed to use Contribute?  And WHO supports it?  They will not support the software in any way shape or form.  I need to talk to someone who might consider themselves a Contribute Expert that could help me out!

Please contact me if you might be able to help me.

Extremely frustrated!

-dak

-dak aldrich
-network admin