Help!

After 6 weeks, Dell STILL hasn’t gotten me information on when, or if, I can expect 3 SX280 motherboards.  I’ve called them 4 times, 3 of them leaving messages that were not returned.

I have 3 of them with bulging capacitors, and are not working at all.  They are perfectly good machines and I would rather get new motherboards for $170 each, as opposed to purchasing new computers.

Does anyone out there, by any chance, have any extra motherboards for the SX280 stockpiled that I might be able to purchase from them?

Thanks for any assistance anyone might be able to give, since Dell is insistent on ignoring me.  (Yes, I’m getting bitter!)

-dak Aldrich

-network admin

-college of music, msu

-http://comit.music.msu.edu