Over the coming two months MSU Telecom Systems will be making changes to equipment that supports our campus telephone services. These changes will allow our network to be more resilient and to recover faster from natural and other disasters.
The upgrades will involve multiple outages to various buildings during the hours of 5am to 7am.  As always, we will place highest priority for service restoration to those sites that operate during these hours.
Updates about this upgrade, and any other maintenance events for MSU Telecom Systems, will continue to be announced using both the Telecom-Systems list serv and ATS's Service Status list serv.  (The NAG list serv will NOT be used for future detailed announcements.)