At yesterday's IT Exchange, people at several tables mentioned
virtualization.

If anyone would like to get together and talk about what we're each
doing in that area, send me a note and I'll arrange something.  I've got
a VMware shop here but if you're in one of the other camps I'm good with
that.

Also, the next meeting of the Mid-Michigan Virtualization User Group is
planned for Dec. 2nd at 6:30 in 215 Computer Center.  We hope to have a
couple of speakers and food this time.

And, VMware created a Lansing Area VMware User Group today.  I'm not
sure what is going on there but we'll probably merge.  I've heard they
plan to meet in January.
http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmug/us-central/lansing

Other groups meet in

Detroit: http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmug/us-central/detroit