Al,

At 11/21/2009 08:37 PM Saturday, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
>They don't know how to buy a computer. Well sure, they know how to whip
>out the credit card and pay for one, but they have no clue what to look
>for when making the purchase.

Couldn't the same be said for almost any consumer purchase, e.g.,
cars, refrigerators, plasma TVs, houses?  If consumers were better
educated about all these purchases then manufacturers would not be
able to get away with selling lame products.  Why should we expect
anything different when it comes to computers?

-- dkm