>So, i guess, at this point, I'll ask about where to direct
>suggestions and comments.  (Not b*&^%es)
>Can we send them directly to the ATS helpdesk?  Will they get routed
>correctly?  Or is there someone else to send them to?

If you log in to mail.msu.edu, then at the top of the main screen you
will find a button labeled "Problem", with an icon of an exclamation
mark.  The button is a bit mislabeled, as clicking on it takes you to
a form that explains, "Use this form to submit questions, comments
and to report problems with MSU email."  I have used it myself
several times just to make suggestions as they occur to me.  I hope
you will all do the same.

-- dkm