I am a fan of the Internet Archive, but they can be hit or miss when it comes to capturing pages--and the images--of a site. They do have a hosted service called Archive-It, but the only way to preserve a reliable, lasting record of MSU online is to do it ourselves.

Laying out a good plan for that is something I am currently working on.

Richard Adler
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections