MSUNaggers,

There was a question about virtualization earlier this year, but I'd
like to ask again.  This time specifically for running Windows on Mac
(10.6).  Which virtualization app do you and your end users use for
running Windows on Mac: Parallels, VMare, or Virtual Box?

  I currently use Virtual Box for myself and really like it.  I've
never had any real trouble, other than initial setup of the network
components.   (after I installed more RAM).   Once you learn it, it's
a piece of cake.  My concern is that it may not be slick enough/
obvious enough for end users.  I haven't used Parallels since v3 on
10.4, and had several problems.  So I don't know the real advantages
of the others.

Would you share your experience with Windows virtualization on Mac
hosts?  Performance issues?  Has anyone moved VM instances between
VMWare and VirtualBox?  Thanks very much!

Pat

Patrick Bills
Michigan State University
Department of Zoology