From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Infrastructure Management Tool

I'm being asked to look for some type of "infrastructure management" (for
lack of a better term) like tool.  The purpose of the tool would be to
record things like software licenses and serial numbers / product keys, have
a calendar of maintenance cycles for systems and record downtime for each.

I'm curious if anyone is using a tool that provides those functions and
more.

Thanks,

--
Troy Murray