Ok.  So… I’ve had this problem with both the RC and the RTM.  And it’s boggling.

Mind you, this ONLY happens with Windows 7.  Any other version, with the exception of Vista, as I’ve not used it at all in the work settings, works just fine…..

So, we have our own exchange server here.  When I’m at home, I can connect to the web mail, or outlook anywhere, just fine.  No problems.  AS LONG AS I’M OFF CAMPUS.  The second I get on campus, the ONLY way I can connect to my Exchange server is to connect to the MSU VPN system first.  I can’t even access OWA without connecting to the VPN system first.  And this ONLY happens when I’m on campus.

My first thought was maybe an IP6 issue?  But I’m not sure.  As I’m not familiar with all of the “behind the scenes” changes with Windows 7, I’m not sure why this would be happening.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

-dak