From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Increasing Size Limit of Exchange 2003 Database?

My exchange server has begun throwing event 9690s, complaining that the
size of the database is acceded 18 GB. The article at the below URL
describes a registry setting that will increase the  size limit:
http://tinyurl.com/e2j6q

  Any reason not to do this?  I have plenty of free space on the volume.
Thanks,

Al