Al, and everyone else,

At the very moment you sent this to NAG another coworker called me up
reporting the same problem. It turns out that our virus scanner had a
definition added to it that was rejecting on the word/prefix/domain/etc.
'com' - Needless to say I was enraged!! Someone already reported the
problem to the definition maintainer and I added the rule to the ignore
list. Another test shows that the messages are now going through that
were being rejected by that rule.

Messages that were rejected will need to be resent.

Apologies,
./brm