Out of curiosity, for those running Symantec Endpoint Protection
(presumably purchased through the computer store), how have you dealt
with getting updates to the software (not the virus updates, but the
software itself)?  I've been looking at trying to decide whether we want
to try to use this version of the software, and I've read some stuff
where especially the management side of things were pretty ugly in the
original releases of it, but are better on more recent patches.
Unfortunately, even the media I got back in March appears to be MR1,
which is pretty far out of date.  I can find client patches easily, but
Symantec doesn't seem to make it easy to get the administrative side
patches.

Gary