From: Dave Gift, Vice Provost, Libraries, Computing and Technology
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:59 PM
To: MSU Community
Subject: Appropriate use of MSU e-mail services

This message is sent to notify everyone with a MSU NetID of a revision
of the Administrative Ruling regarding appropriate use of MSU e-mail
services.  This revision replaces and further clarifies an earlier
Administrative Ruling originally posted in November 2004 and updated in
September 2007.

The Administrative Ruling is posted at:
http://lct.msu.edu/guidelines-policies/appropriate-use-of-msu-email.html
It is accompanied there by a related FAQ.