From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Foreman
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Novell Client

I have a new user in another area who uses the Novell Client to access our network. She logs in "Workstation Only" then uses the client when necessary. The first time she tried to change her Windows Domain password (CTRL+ALT+DEL \ Change Password button) it gives her a "does not meet complexity policy"  error for the Windows domain. I know the pw is VERY complex. Anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Scott

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4039 (20090428) __________

http://www.eset.com