Did anybody out there purchase a power supply from Dell and put the charge
on a mastercard and not receive it?

Today I received a power supply from dell.  It was evidently ordered by
somebody at MSU and was incorrectly delivered to my workplace and
misaddressed to somebody who used to work in my building, who no longer
works for MSU.    There was no other paperwork with the powersupply except a
computer store invoice for $0.00 addressed to the wrong person.    This is
about the third time this has happened that dell has sent things
misaddressed to this person.

If you can supply me with some information that proves you ordered this:

Dell Part Number:  WM283

Mfr Part Number CN:owm283-71615-875-1a69

Then we can set up a time and place you can come pick it up.

Lee Duynslager