*sigh*

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why this thread is still going
on. I have clearly explained the issue(s). It is what it is. Period.

I cannot even begin to explain why it is not easy to have our
mainframe (guffaw) sort through 9000+ files. I'd say it would be
easier to explain in person, but that isn't even true.  Its almost
more of "you'd have to manage this exact service, in this exact state"
to understand.

However, it may have something to do with dreaming up 9000 unique
cases to match and/or the amount of time in a day. In fact why I'm
even responding to this while picking up my sister-in-law from CMU is
beyond me too.

Can we be done with this now? Thank you.

./brm

Sent from my iPod