Below is the link for the form to request a PIN Letter for an existing
RSO, or to request a new NetID for an RSO.   On the form it indicates
that you should include a letter from Student Life verifying that the
RSO is registered for the current year.  If you do not have this letter,
then send the form anyway as I can verify with Student Life that the
student requesting access to the NetID is one of the RSO's e-board
members and that the RSO is registered.

http://help.msu.edu/downloads/netidservices/registeredstudentorganizationpinrequest.pdf

Lisa Berg

--