MSUNAG,

The new MSU mail system has an Accepted List of addresses at the top of
the Filters dialog in the web interface.  I was not able to find
documentation on the Accepted List in the ATS Help Desk documentation.
I searched under "accept list", "accepted list", and "whitelist
addresses", which are all titles used in the Filters menu related to the
Accepted List.

According to the documentation, filters are not applied until the user
logs into the web interface.  Does anyone know if the Accepted List
affects SPAM processing like in the old system, which is done whether or
not the user logs into the web interface?

-Stefan

Stefan Ozminski
Computer Services
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
Michigan State University
3700 E. Gull Lake Dr.
Hickory Corners, MI  49060
Phone: 269-671-4427 (from campus 199-4427)