On Tuesday 03 March 2009 13:05:51 Michael Surato wrote:
> Is there any reason you want POP? I would think that IMAP would be a better
> solution, and others have reported success with that protocol and iPhones.

At this point I'm baffled at why good old pop isn't working.  The initial
connect is never working.  One person gave me a hint just now, to make
sure the wireless connection isn't a "guest".  This smells like some very
low level connect issue.  But your point is well taken about imap.  If
that winds up working, great, and I'll suspect the pop code is broken.

But I'd still like to know of anyone has successfully done pop...

--STeve Andre'