Yes there is (are).

The MSU Enviro-weather project at http://www.enviroweather.msu.edu/ has automated weather station data and crop related disease/insect forecasts for dozens of locations around Michigan.  There are two automated weather stations located on campus farms south of the main campus at the following locations:
    Hancock Turfgrass Research Center: http://www.enviroweather.msu.edu/weather.asp?stn=htc
    MSU Horticulture Farm: http://www.enviroweather.msu.edu/weather.asp?stn=msu

Dr. Jeff Andreson, MSU's Agricultural Meteorologist ,posts a variety of weather forecasts daily online at http://www.agweather.geo.msu.edu/.  I suspect what you are looking for is under Forecast Products.

If you are looking for current radar images the closest National Weather Service radar pages are here:
     Grand Rapids:  http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=grr&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no
     Detroit:  http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=DTX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no

NOTE:  Both Enviro-weather and the MSU Ag. Weather Office receive significant funding from MAES and MSUE -- units the governor's proposed buget would combine and cut their budgets by 50%.

hope this helps,
Bob Kriegel
systems analyst II
Dept. of Animal Science, MSU