Can anyone share with me the pros or cons to dissolving our local exchange server and moving everyone over to MSU’s email.

Currently we have about 25 users and only about 7 of them use our local email..

If we move to MSU’s email, can we still have distribution groups setup and can we have a separate account that we can all view each other’s calendar?

Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere.. I just had a time crunch handed to me to get this info ASAP.

Thanks for any info or links you can send me

Blake House