One of my users just started getting NDRs, supposedly  due to this error
whenever he attempts to send messages to anyone outside of our domain.
As far as I can tell, the issue is only impacting this single user.
When I see him again, I'm going to have him try sending a message from
another machine via OWA.I haven't done anything on the server side that
should have any impact on his specific account.  A sample part of an NDR
follows.  Thanks for any ideas:

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] on 1/27/2009 1:14 PM

contact your system administrator.

MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=edu/DC=msu/DC=rcpd:ourServer