I know this isn't the best place for this question, and I apologize in
advance for wasting anyone's time. I post this message here because of
the obvious breadth of knowledge and experience that the group has
shown.

I have a Palm Centro, on which I had been happily accessing my MSU
email, until about a month ago. I suddenly started getting error
messages related to SSL when I tried to log in. Neither Verizon, Palm,
nor the MSU consultants have been able to help me.  I can log into
Gmail, but not MSU Mail. That makes me suspect that the problem is
related to the switch to the new MSU email system. Maybe an old SSL
certificate is saved somewhere on my device?I wonder if anyone else
has experienced this problem, and if so, whether the problem has a
resolution?

Thanks in advance

Dennie

Dennie Hoopingarner, Ph.D. 胡丹尼
Director, Language Learning Center
Associate Director for Technology Implementation, CLEAR
Michigan State University
http://clear.msu.edu/dennie