At the beginning of the Fiscal year we made the plunge to office 2007.

We did it to make best use of the new outlook with a windows exchange server we changed over to July 1st.

The side benefit we have found is the new excel.  There is no longer a 65,536 row limit.  There is no longer a 255 column limit.

We have been handing out spreadsheets, to some of the Colleges, that we regularly had to open and work in access instead.

I have been talking to a lot of users, and asking that they talk to their local administrators to upgrade.  Excel is so much easier to use then Access.

Craig M. Gibson

University Advancement