Procmail is a program that performs preprocessing on incoming mail (http://www.procmail.org/). What the rest of the post does is to provide a program that procmail can use to strip out the header indicating that the message was processed if the message does not meet the SPAM criterion.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |