I had a very funny way to start my day. When I came to work, I found
that six servers and about 10 desktops in this facility were hit with
W32.Downadup. I never heard of this worm before. Not that I spend a lot
of time reading about worms and viruses.
A couple of servers crashed in the process of the thing trying to get a
spot where to live on the servers, causing much more commotion among
users. Norton Antivirus did a pretty good job detecting it.

What I found pretty interesting (and scary) is that all servers(based on
logs and that kind of record) where hit in a lapse of 5 minutes.

Anybody with something similar?

--
Oscar Castaneda
Michigan State University