My understanding from the meeting that we had recently about mail is that the autoforwarding would transfer. However, I cannot find where the forwarding is changed in the beta mail client. If it is implemented somewhere, could someone please point it out? If it is not, then I would be interested in the planned location for this function.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |