I have a couple of questions in this regard. First, is this an MSU class for credit? If so, have you called Broadcasting services or ATS Media? They may have a solution for credit courses. Secondly, what are the requirements for this solution? Is the professor going to be on campus but the class in DC, or the reverse? Will there be more than one person on both ends? What about bi-directional communication?

Just some questions to get the creative juices flowing!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |