Andy,

I'm running a single ESX node, so I administer it using the VI client.  Do I understand correctly that if I use VirtualCenter then I wouldn't necessarily use the VI client to administer the server?  The Dell rep, Sergio, indicated you need a somewhat beefy system for the VirtualCenter to run, have you found that true?

-t