Here is the explanation. The rules processing will be moving from an always-on service to the web front-end. This means that you will have to log into the web client for the rules to be processed. If this is your only interface, then it will be seamless once the rules are duplicated. If you use rules to forward to a different account (i.e. for SPAM processing) then you will want to change this to a simple forward. As the reason to use rules is mostly obsolete with the change in processing order, this is acceptable. Split configurations will be more problematic. What will have to be addressed is how to communicate this change to those who are using rules to forward.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |