From: Michael Surato [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; III Dean Olson
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Video Conferencing Solutions

I have a couple of questions in this regard. First, is this an MSU class for
credit? If so, have you called Broadcasting services or ATS Media? They may
have a solution for credit courses. Secondly, what are the requirements for
this solution? Is the professor going to be on campus but the class in DC,
or the reverse? Will there be more than one person on both ends? What about
bi-directional communication?

Just some questions to get the creative juices flowing!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |