Steve Bogdanski wrote:
> Just wondering if others got an email advertisement from Digilink.  If so I think I am going to send a complaint to [log in to unmask] if so.  This is the third time they have sent me something like this, even after I contacted them and told them it was poor etiquette.

Steve,

Just a heads-up... Historically, abuse@<insert-domain-here.tld> is for
reports of abuse from within that particular domain. So unless the spam
is originating within our network, I think you'll probably but venturing
down a useless path. I'd try doing some IP mapping and then a WHOIS on
their domain and probably an ARIN WHOIS lookup and report to higher up,
their Hosting Company/ISP.

./brm