Brian,

>Beginning today, we turned spam processing on for all incoming
>email. That is to say all email that passes through our MX boxes.
>This it touched upon in our FAQ for the new mail.msu.edu here:
>http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=10902#s46349
>
>What you are seeing is merely a "Spam Report" As I said, every
>single solitary message that goes through mx##.mail.msu.edu will get
>processed for it, regardless of if it is spam or not. If it is
>spam... it will be marked as such ***** SPAM *****
>
>We feel the "Spam Report" is a useful tool when it comes time for
>troubleshooting.

Thanks.  So, from now on "every single solitary message" will be
labelled as "possible spam", regardless of its spam score?  And I
will have to scroll past the lengthy boilerplate of the uninformative
"Spam Report" before I can read any of my actual messages?  And I and
other users will learn to just ignore the "Spam Report" because of
all the false positives?

-- dkm