Yeah, I was just going to suggest DeepFreeze.  I have not used it personally, but have heard great things about it's Windows equivalent.

 -P

On 11/13/08 9:43 AM, "Michael Surato" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

DeepFreeze has a Mac client (http://www.faronics.com/html/dfmac.asp). I believe this will do what you are looking for.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |