Thought I would pass this along in case any of you run into it.

We have a few systems here that we installed NOD32 3.x on early in the
summer using the previous licenses information, which expired in
September.  Recently we renewed the licenses, but when I would enter
this information into NOD32 and click Update, it would appear to start
the update, but then fail with error 0x101a.

Searching on the ESET support site I found a Knowledge Base article (http://training.eset.com/kb/index.php?option=com_kb&Itemid=29&page=articles&articleid=537
) that mentions to un-install NOD32, restart the system, delete a
folder, then re-install the software to correct this issue.  That
wasn't an option for me, but I found that if you use Task Manager and
use the "End Process" on "ekrn.exe" and "egui.exe", then restart
NOD32, this fixed the problem.

FYI,

--
Troy Murray