Hey der,

Per the new CStore design, I give it a thumbs up over all with a couple of
small hang nails.

Mac-Centric -- clean design, lots of white space, and lots of white.
Hey I'm not all ga ga over it but some people think its da cats meow.

Per the text overlapping, try reducing text size.  It is built using
relative sized fonts but design does break down visually as you increase
font size.

Most pages pass WAT W3C HTML validator.  But the software page has 50+
errors so that one needs to be checked.  Start with the "&" and most
problems may disappear.

Page title element used correctly, but meta tags for description and
keywords are missing so forgetabout great site indexing unless Rich saves
their day with his keywords database.

Pity the site was designed for DOCTYPE XHTML 1.0 transitional, it appears
up to snuff to have gone XHTML 1.1 transitional per accessibility Section
II. Recommended Checkpoints.  Fortunately they used page templates so that
will be trivial to change.

Headings used to convery structure - nicely done.
Navigation in unordered lists -- hoorah.

Design does not include the required 'skip to main content'
link.  Opps!  It's a pity to have to revisit every page on the site just to
correct that one.  Fortunately, that will give them an excuse to add the
meta tags.

Sorry -- I've just spent the entire day doing formal accessibility assessments.
Guess I should go home now :-))

Bob Kriegel
Animal Science