Hi,

Have you looked at products that can add a SMTP header? If the appliance/server can add such a header and pass it on, you could setup rules in Outlook to filter them accordingly rather than placing in a quarantine.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |