Hi,

As part of a larger process, I have been tasked with getting an idea what other units on campus have for internal IT policies. If your unit has some formal IT policies, could you please contact me?

Additionally, if there are any policies that have been attempted, but not successful it may also help with the project I am working on.

Thank you very much for any assistance that anyone can provide!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |