I am working on a Security Assessment docuementation for our department and I was wondering if anyone had a good outline I could review for pointers,.

Maybe a standard Assessment for MSU or for a specific department would be a great help.

I have written one out already, but I was asked to venture out and ask if someone might have access to one that has already been used for MSU and that would make it more “MSU formatted”

Thanks for anything that you might throw my way!

Blake House

Network Manager

Center for Systems Integration & Sustainability
1405 S. Harrison Road
Suite 115 Manly Miles Bldg.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48823-5243