From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin Floyd
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 11:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] APA Union Info

Several different outlets for this conversation have been mentioned in the last several days. I suggest this conversation be moved to those places.

It was my understanding when I was told about this list several years ago, that this was a good place for technical communication, question and answer and a good place for us to help eachother with the issues that arise day to day that are common in a university environment. These constant 4 day rants are frustrating to listen to no matter right or wrong, and I highly doubt for me alone. .

Over the last several months I've received hundreds of messages that I don't believe are relevant to this list; this continues to be a growing trend. I hope in time the purpose of this list which I undrestood and was relayed to me becomes re-aligned.

If what I misunderstood what the purpose for the list was here I apologize.

Kevin