I'm very excited to use MSUNAG for a tech post, for the first time.

I am building a central loghost.  It is successfully receiving logs from
remote hosts.  Now, I want to siphon those logs off to a separate file like
"/var/log/hostname.log", instead of dumping all remote logs into the local
messages file.  I know that in FreeBSD, you can specify an block of actions
for a remote log in the syslog.conf file, by using the "+" sign.  However,
that does not work in OpenBSD.  Does anyone have experience with this?  OR
have a sample syslog.conf line they could share?  OR some other workaround?
Thanks,
Michael Loomis
Network Security, ATS