David McFarlane wrote:
> Doug,

>> of $60.00
>> >
>> > Thanks.  Now, to put this in perspective, how much do members of other
>> > unions pay in dues?  For that matter, what other bargaining units
>> do we
>> > have at MSU?  I know of the CTA, but beyond that I am afraid that I do
>> > not kept up with these matters.
>>
>> I don't know what CTs pay, but APSA collects $15/month.
>
> Thanks.  I have heard that before, but I have also heard that they are
> the exception rather than the rule.  So can someone weigh in with more
> examples so I can get a better feeling for this?
>
> Thanks,
> -- dkm

David,

I don't think you are going to find many Stage Managers, Nurses, Skilled
Trades, Operating Engineers, Service-Maintenance personnel, Res
Advisors, or Police reading MSUNAG waiting to answer your questions...  :\

Nor do I personally know anyone who belongs to any of these other
unions, so I would ask, but I wouldn't know who to ask.

./brm