I got something from phdadvisor.  Don't remember what it was though.

At 10:56 AM 10/6/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:st1 =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">
>I just wanted to query the NAG list.   Did anybody else receive this email
>with the subject:  "University Sponsored Retirement Accounts" and from
>
> From the Subject it gives you the impression as if it is from benefits or
> from one of our authorized retirement account reps  something of that
> sort and then when you open it and look at it, it's from a private
> corporation.
>
>Just wanted to know if it's being sent out in mass to everybody at the
>university or only a few selected individuals.
>
>LD
>

>----------

Cheryl

Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824

517-884-5298

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jennifer Unlimited