At 10/7/2008 04:59 PM Tuesday, Jon Galbreath wrote:
>I'm guessing that this information is contained in the union
>contracts, which are all available through the HR website.  Opening
>a PDF and doing a search for 'dues' would probably give you the
>information you need instead of just demanding the information be
>put in front of you.

Um, that is in large part my point.  Others want me to take a side on
this, and it should be the job of those folks to provide me the info
I need in order to make an informed decision.  And why don't the
folks who have a strong opinion already have those facts in
hand?  Until they do, they are engaging in just so much opinionated blather.

OK, I'm stooping to insults now, time to take a breath...

Thanks,
-- dkm