[My apologies to Brian and the list, every time I reply to MSUNAG it
sets the "reply to" to the original sender instead of the list, and I
keep forgetting to manually readdress replies to the list.  Perhaps
someone could fix that -- or could someone explain why this is the
intended behavior?  -- dkm]

David McFarlane wrote:
>Brian,
>
>>David McFarlane wrote:
>>>Doug,

>>>Thanks.  I have heard that before, but I have also heard that they
>>>are the exception rather than the rule.  So can someone weigh in
>>>with more examples so I can get a better feeling for this?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>-- dkm
>>David,
>>
>>I don't think you are going to find many Stage Managers, Nurses,
>>Skilled Trades, Operating Engineers, Service-Maintenance personnel,
>>Res Advisors, or Police reading MSUNAG waiting to answer your questions...  :\
>>
>>Nor do I personally know anyone who belongs to any of these other
>>unions, so I would ask, but I wouldn't know who to ask.
>
>Thanks, yes, but I thought this was all a matter of public record,
>so that any of us could look this up and compile the numbers.  I do
>not have the wherewithal to do it myself, just hoping someone could
>take care of this task for me.  Should be simple for the appropriate
>person, perhaps someone in personnel.
>
>-- dkm

Agreed.  =)