From: David McFarlane [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Certificate Error: Cert Chain not trusted

I came back to my computer and found a popup dialog from Eudora with
an error message saying "Certificate Error: Cert Chain not trusted"
(along with a bunch of other gobbledegook that was too tedious to
copy), and asked if I wanted to trust it.  I said Yes, since
otherwise I would not get any more mail.

So, what happened?  Does this affect other users?

Thanks,
-- David McFarlane