Good morning,

I am looking to move from Symantec Anti-virus / Symantec Backup to
Kaseya Backup and Anti-Virus/Spyware Protection.

I have managed Kaseya at my previous job and love it.

It has a ton of great features that are added into the mix with this
protection.

I was just curious if anyone else uses Kaseya at MSU.

http://www.kaseya.com/

Just to add to this if anyone has been looking for a different
management tool for Anti-virus/spyware / windows updates /
hardware-software inventory tools / remote installs / remote backup
solutions / remote control.

This is a great solution and they are really looking to get involved
with MSU so they are knocking their price down to open the door.